Friday, January 7, 2011

Countless Nightmares And Touches

It started right after I turned fourteen on December 9th, 2010.
I'd wake up feeling something cold and human-like rubbing my thigh. It scared me a bit but I've been able to see, feel, and hear spirits since I was a young child so I brushed it off as nothing. The next morning when I woke up, it was the same thing except slower, more sensual stroking of the inside of my thigh which was odd because I've never had that happen.
Over the next few weeks I was getting tingly cold feelings around my lower body like something was touching me, it always happened when I was staying still for a minute or two. Every morning when I woke up, there would be the same feeling but on a different part of my body... Neck, chest, hips, and the inside of my thighs are where it usually occurs.
One night, not too long ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to hear something at the bottom of my bed and then feel the same tingly, cold, sensual stroking on my body in various places from my thighs to my neck. I kicked at it, not wanting to scream in case I woke someone up and they thought I was crazy. I've also had countless nightmares about whatever has been touching me, nightmares that felt so real I would have thought they were if I didn't wake up in my own bed.
This has all been very recent, I am still fourteen... So tell me, could this possibly be an incubus? An incubus scares me, not so much because it's sexual, but because you can get addicted to it and it can drain your energy and life. Sensing whether or not it's an incubus is beyond my ability right now as I am still learning about what I can do in terms of spirits. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment