Friday, January 7, 2011

Rough Monday Morning

It was Monday morning 03/22/10 when something crazier then my past experience happen to me. Crazy in the sense that I wasn't able to sleep the same for a while!
4:30am I randomly woke up. I looked around in search of my phone to check exactly what time it was. My room is set up in the way that when I look straight while sitting up, I automatically see my door slightly to the left from the corner of my eye. To the left of my door is my dresser with my TV on top of it facing my right wall.
When I looked towards my door I saw the hall way light on. I thought to myself. "Well my sister is getting ready for work." When looking at the side of my dresser I saw a person holding a basket, and just hiding behind the dresser. At first I thought it was my mom. I spoke to it," Mom quit messing with me, it's too early to try and scare me." Mom loves to scare me, yet I got no reply." Mom I'm serious stop it!" As soon as I said that I lifted my head up to get a better look and the person just move to the side more so I wouldn't see it. I pretended to lay back down still thinking my mom was messing with me, then grabbed my phone slowly and flashed the light towards the dresser. Unfortunately the light did not make it all the way down there. So I got out my bed to check what it was, and there was nothing there.
I spent the whole day thinking to myself whether what I saw was real or if I'm going crazy. I confronted my mom and my sister about it. I freaked my sister out. My mom in the other hand told me a story of when she was home alone. She told me that one day she decided to stay in for her day off. She was upstairs in her room watching TV. When all of a sudden they yelled her name."MARTHA!" She said she heard it coming from the kitchen down stairs. She turned down the TV to listen again she heard nothing. Then she turned the TV back up then again, "MARTHA!" My mom freaked, Turned of the TV and left the house. This happened to her in the middle of the day
Nothing has happed to me since then. I'm going back to normal. Last night I slept like a baby with no worries. I really hope the next time something happens; whatever that thing is doesn't make physical contact. Because then...
IT'S ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment