Friday, January 7, 2011

My House is the Nest

To Start I do not believe in ghosts, nor can I be convinced, just demons.)
Not one member of my family believed me until the elder neighbors started complaining. At night once, my brother and I were out to get a drink, and I saw a shadow move, and I thought it was a human until it stepped into the street lights. I pointed it out to him, And he didn’t see, I still wonder what it is.
When I was 2, my brother and I were asleep, and we heard a woman singing in the basement. Since of course, my parents were sound asleep in the next room, and my sister away at her friends for the night, there was no source, and it was 5 am. He remembers just humming, but I heard “I’m gonna get you…” over and over. Only did the singing stop when my mom got up to convince us no one was there.
Everything went dead until age 10. I went into the back room of our basement to get a blanket. A mist swirled, which was normal, because this room was old, and instead of just seeing the typical dust, I saw hollowed red eyes that fit onto a woman’s head, she looked like The Virgin Mary. She put her hands on my shoulders, a choked scream came out as a peep, and she smiled. I bolted upstairs, and never go down stairs alone till this day.
Another Time I was home alone upstairs, and I heard a scream, then a door slam, then foot steps up my stairs with no source. I took a picture a year before, and the glowing figure of a head, but of course it got marked as a “glare.”
On my Ipod,I  took a video of my Budgie flying on command, and in the background you can hear, “Run, Get Help!” as again… I was home alone. The video randomly later deleted itself.
In my room, I took a picture of my guitar and in the mirror, a shady hooded figure is running by. When I was 11 I walked past my computer, and in the gap saw someone crying. But I was tired, as I’m not sure.
About 2 months ago, we got a puppy, and he barks at nothing, and my cat screeches at nothing too, then runs in terror. This happens nightly. He stares at the air, then runs. As does my dog. And in mostly all of my pictures, there’s orbs, and in another video I took I asked, “how old are you?” the cloudy voice said “18.” No activity since.

No comments:

Post a Comment