Friday, January 7, 2011

Shadow Figure Attacked Me

irstly, this story is about my first experience of being attacked by demon / spirit (I don’t know and I hope it’ll be the last as well…) It happened about 3 years ago when I was still 13.
I was sleeping as usual that night, but then something went wrong. I felt like I was already awoke but everything was still so dark, so I decided to went back to sleep again (but that was my biggest mistake). When I went back to sleep again, I felt like something is crawling up from my bed towards me. I kinda ignored that at first because I am so sleepy at that time and because I’m wearing blanket so I thought that it was just the wind from my Air Conditioner.
By the time I realized that it was not the wind but rather something different, it has almost reached my face. I don’t know what is that cause my room was so dark at that time.
Suddenly, it attacked me! It wrapped and cover all of my body! I tried to fight back at that time, but it was useless cause I can’t even move a single part of my body, it was like I’m totally paralyzed! I tried to open my eyes but I can’t open it either, I guess it was trying to close my eyes as well at that time… I was scared to death at that time cause I can’t move, look, nor can I breath as well at that time!
I tried to fight back for almost some time, but I was getting tired at that time cause everything was useless and I’m losing energy from being unable to breath at that time. It was like I was already ready to accept my fate if I had to die at that time cause I don’t have any regrets at all, but then something happened.
It was like a miracle that I can feel the air again! With all of my might I tried to move my body once more and force myself to push my body forward. I was so happy at that time cause I finally regain my conscious and my body again at that time. But I was really shocked after that cause I can see a “shadow with a figure like a huge dark blanket” just jump off from my bed to the ground and glide as fast as it could out of my room.
Even until now I still don’t know anything about it, it still wonders me until now if it was just a bad dreams or a real one. I was attacked by it one week straight forward after my first encounter.
I know that you guys might thing that I was lying, but that was real and I hope that any one of you could help me figure out what was this thing that attacked me and for what reason. And thank you for reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment