Friday, January 7, 2011

Three In The Morning

I'm not sure if this will be COMPLETELY correct, because it's been about three years now. I don't know if I was half-asleep, or if it was a ghost, or something else. If you have any idea, feel free to message me...seriously, I want to know!
Well, it was about 3 in the morning, and I got the feeling I was being watched. So I woke up, and saw a boy with old-fashioned clothes on. He had on a green jacket, possibly a red shirt, and possibly tan pants, and some type of old-fashioned shoes. The boy had blonde hair, and green eyes, and was pale. The boy was tall too, and well see-threw. He waved at me, possibly trying to see if I was awake. I personally think he was watching me sleep, or something. Then, I lazily waved back, as I did; he looked to my left, and disappeared. The wall where he looked, was sort of gone, it was just blackness there. After he disappeared I sat up in my bed, and thought about it. I still think he was a ghost, or something else. My dreams usually don't consist of this type of thing, so I'm pretty sure I was awake.
So, that's my story, it's my first time ever posting about my experience online...so...please, be nice about it? It's not very good or anything, but there you go. Message me if you have any idea of what he is, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment